Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've been Tagged....Oh NO!

So Katie tagged me.....So here it goes....

6 Things you may not know about me.....

1- I do a terrible job at lying.....which isn't a bad thing of course...

2- I love to investigate things....when I pass an accident on the road or someone is pulled over....I like to try and figure out how it happened, or why they are getting pulled over...I will go home and check the news to see what they say....

3- I hate mornings! You do not want to talk or pester me for the first hour....I set my alarm at 5am and never get up until after 6 and somehow I always make it to work on time......AMAZING. I figure that if I do that.....I will not be so edgy when I come to work.

4- I love to write......whenever I get a chance I will write. I bought a journal after Derek left and I have been writing in it ever since. It's helped me a lot....just to write things down....and then to look back and to see how far I have come....it just amazes me....

5- I am not good with Good-byes. I don't like them...

6- I refuse to leave anyones house angry/upset.. If I do...I usually come right back....or I don't sleep.

So there you go.....I am sure you knew some of these things.....

Now I am going to test putting a picture on here....We'll see how I do...but I will go ahead and post this one.

Have a great day....and just so you all know....Today is better!

1 comment:

joan b. said...

Hi, Sweet Sara!
Just learned a few things about you that I didn't know :) You are a very good writer and it's great to check your site and see what's new. Love you tons!
Auntie Joan