Monday, July 9, 2007

I am slacking on the picture category......Here's the deal. I went out and bought a memory card reader so I could download pictures onto my computer but the reader turned out to be a dud. So I have to return it....so until I can get out to the store to replace it.....I may have some boring or old pictures to post. Todays picture....will be as usual from the Cruise....but the

"Sassy Sara News Broadcast Picture"



Not much is new in the Sassy Sara World. I've been busy working and just hanging out, having a grand ole' time.

I did once again cook dinner for Tom on Friday. I attempted the Stuffed Meatloaf recipe from the South Christian cookbook. It was alright....it was missing something.....different spices or something. Tom said it was alright. I am getting used to his cooking (which is 30 times better then mine!!!) and him using random spices in things. Spices just make a meal.....I know Lia would agree with that one. I miss her cooking too!!!! She always made the best Mexican meals......

This weekend was a semi-relaxing one. I did manage to get my haircut on Saturday and visit my dearest friend Becky for lunch and then I pretty much took a nap until later that evening when Tom and I went for dinner....I am not sure we can go anywhere without Tom not knowing someone!!! We ran into a cousin? or something....so we invited him to join us. It was a nice night. Sunday I spent the day helping Tom clean his house...and for those of you who know me, I HATE cleaning....but it wasn't so bad.....I got my workout.....and in the end, the cleaning results were pretty decent....you may have to ask him.....LOL

Well that's it......I know kinda boring stuff....Next time I will be more creative....Just trying to keep everyone updated on what's going on in my life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sara! It was great to check your site once again and see such a bright, smiley face :) Also love the one of you and your sisters - what a beautiful bunch. Sisters are the best! Thanks for keeping us updated - Much love to you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sara - I'm spending 4 hours at LAX so have lots of time to check blogs. It sounds like I might have to give you a call next time I need help cleaning a house, huh?? Glad to hear you're doing well! Love ya!! Auntie Larvi