Saturday, August 18, 2007

Aren't We Cute??

Need I say more....

9 comments:

Michelle said...

yes, you are cute!
and you should say more.


what a great pic, I wonder who took it..... ;)

LCHS 2013 said...

love it!!! :)

Lia said...

look'n good guys - It is good to see you smile Sara.

denise said...

definately! We want details! and Lia's right, it's good to see Sara smile! She's been doin' alot of that lately! Wonder what's up? hmmmmm...Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy picture :) It was great to finally meet Tom at Ben & Cathy's reception. You looked happy then, too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do look very cute and I agree - it's so nice to see that beautiful smile again!! It's been awhile! Love ya! Auntie Larvi

Anonymous said...

details, what details would you like to know........

Michelle said...

OK cuties.
time for a new post. maybe some details on New York???

Anonymous said...

time for some new material...