Exhaustion has officially set in............
It's been yet again a while since I have updated. I still don't have pictures to post because it seems most of my time is spent here at work. Last week I worked 59 hours and that's been about average for me these days.
I spend little time with Tom, which makes me cranky from time to time :) For the most part he understands....We did manage to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday and then we enjoyed dinner and rented some movies. It was an excellent date night. I needed a nice night out like that. I know Tom doesn't mind the extra time to himself. LOL. He spends it playing soccer and with his new Xbox 360...I look forward to spending more time with him around Christmas....
I am anxious for Lia and Scott and the kids to come home. Only a little while longer. It will be nice when Amy and Tristan and Stella come home. The whole family together again. Hopefully I will get so spend some good quality time with them.
I just wish I had more time to relax....I really look forward to the nice week off I get at Christmas time, but it is a definite struggle to keep on going when I am so tired.
Well that is all I have for now. Hopefully more to come soon.
Have a Merry Christmas and keep me in your prayers as I get through this insane time at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH - WE ARE HOPPING ON A PLANE TOMORROW!!
GET SOME SLEEP GIRL!! WE GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO!!
CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU
Good thing we only need to take one day at a time. You'll get through this and your week of vacation will be wonderful!
enjoyed dinner Saturday with you and Tom! Thanks again. It's so refreshing to spend time with you and a guy who actually talks and doesn't seem to mind having us old folks around! Love you and keep your chin up! Mom
Thinking of you and praying for you!
Post a Comment