Thursday, January 17, 2008

Buster and "Chippy"


Buster and "Chippy"

For Christmas this year from Johnny and Chase I recieved a cute chipmunk that when you press a button he plays, "We wish you a Merry Christmas". I took it upon myself to show Buster my new gift..Buster was scared of the little guy at first. Well.....He found him and we have now named the chipmunk "Chippy" Buster loves chippy...He carries him EVERYWHERE!! Presses the button every hour at least...Oh yeah....him and Chippy are best friends....

So I am sorry Johnny and Chase....


The Buster loves the Chippy and I am not sure I can take it away without Buster attacking me....





Cute Innocent Buster... See Below


Yeah right!!


Ask Tom about Innocent Buster sometime!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Chippy reminds me of Flat Albert (?) that Betsy sent to Maddie. If I remember right, Flat Albert was mangled a bit too....and Buster looks so innocent :)

Lia said...

Well Sara - not ony is your life consumed with work, sickness, Tom you now have a Buster on your plate! Love his pictures! Have to say it: KEEP SMILING - LOVE YOU

Michelle said...

does Aunt Joan mean Flat Stanley??
Flat Albert...that made me giggle.

Sara, keep your eye on Buster W. You wouldn't want him to chew on your shoes, purse, Tom's Xbox, etc.
;)

Anonymous said...

oh he's already gotten Tom's Xbox....that is a whole other story...