I think if you look up the word "slackerness" in the dictionary that your picture would be next to it because you are right... you have been slacking at updating your blog :) GET WITH THE PROGRAM WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...I will...I just need peace and quiet when doing typing it and cat lady kept talking about American Idol...and distracting me...I couldn't handle it...
sara... i finally got to your blog! love it! just remember...you get to be a slacker when you are moving your whole life to a new spot! (: we can't wait to see your new place! good luck with the move.
4 comments:
I think if you look up the word "slackerness" in the dictionary that your picture would be next to it because you are right... you have been slacking at updating your blog :) GET WITH THE PROGRAM WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL...I will...I just need peace and quiet when doing typing it and cat lady kept talking about American Idol...and distracting me...I couldn't handle it...
I need some cat hair...
you must really not want to pack up your apartment if you are blogging, it is the perfect distraction.
now get to work!
sara...
i finally got to your blog! love it! just remember...you get to be a slacker when you are moving your whole life to a new spot! (:
we can't wait to see your new place! good luck with the move.
Post a Comment