Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Home

My bathroom

My clean closet


My room

More of my room

Rose's bathroom

Our messy pantry

Rose in the kitchen cleaning

This is Rose's boyfriend Paul on the couch chillin'

The door into Rose's room

The entertainment center...

The nice couch Rose bought.


So the pictures aren't that great but it gives you a little idea of what my apartment looks like. Rose and I are all moved in. We are lacking some things on the walls but it's just a matter of getting someone over there to help us out. We love it and so far we get along great.

More pictures to come.....

I do apologize for the lack of creativity on this one.


4 comments:

MikeandLynette said...

It looks nice. I see somethings on the walls, so you must have had some help! I do think it is a little strange that the bedroom doors are glass... seems like that could lead to a "free show" if you're not careful! How is the drive to work? You've got a little farther to go now, huh?

Michelle said...

the place looks great, I am glad it went so smoothly. Now, when shall I bring my gigantic brood of children over to mess the place up a little?

;)

Lia said...

Hey Sara - It looks AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing your pics!! I am glad that you and Rose are getting along. I LOVE IT! Hopefully I will get to see it soon!

Love ya - and I am always thinking about you!

joan b. said...

Great-looking apartment, Sara! Thanks for the pics :) Does Rose like to clean kitchens? You could send her my way.....
I see you've tagged me - watch for an updated post soon :)
Love you, Sweet Sara!
Auntie Joan