Friday, April 4, 2008

Apartment has color....

Rose and Paul took some time and painted the apartment last week.....Looks darn good, I think.. We (Rose and I) decided that if we are going to live here for 14 months and are allowed to paint we are going to take advantage of that. Rose plans on painting a wall in her room as well. I thought about it...but it would be way hard to move the furniture...So far living here has been really nice...


I do ask for your prayers. I am going through a rough time and just ask that you pray as I figure things out and find out what God's plan is for me and as I make some decisions that are not so easy. One Day at a Time is what my family always says..Glad I have such a nice supportive family and a great supporting boyfriend and friends. God is good and will direct me.


6 more days until I turn 26....ahhhhh......I am getting old....











10 comments:

MikeandLynette said...

Love the paint job... really brightens it up... I hate painting, I think it is one of the worst jobs EVER.

Lia said...

the red looks hot!!! I love color

Michelle said...

lookin' good Sara & Rose!
did Thomas help you paint?

Anonymous said...

Nope it was just Rose and Paul. I came home and it was done...they did a great job!!!

Katie said...

Must be nice to come home and have it all done for you. It looks nice and I always love red rooms!

LCHS 2013 said...

love the new paint job - looks awesome! very cheery :)

LCHS 2013 said...

p.s. will be praying for you

denise said...

Finally checking out the blogger world! The red looks great, but then you know I love red rooms! What a difference it makes - really warms the place up.
Always praying for you and things will work out just the way they are supposed to.
Love you, Mom D

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Dear Sara - love the apartment!! I'll be praying for you too!! Love ya! Auntie Larvi

joan b. said...

The color looks great, Sara! Hope you had a nice birthday :)
Prayers for your decisions and love for you!