Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is Tom's Birthday.
I am not sure how often he actually checks my blog but I suppose we will find out after I post this lovely blog.

Happy Birthday to my man....


Thanks for all you do for me....

You are sweet, a great listener, great teacher.. (LOL...yes...he's taught me a thing or two about life and for sure about cooking.), great encourager....and the list could go on. However; I can not continue or you may get too conceited and I can't have that.

I hope you have a great day off today and I'll see you later hopefully.

10 comments:

MikeandLynette said...

Happy B-day Tom! Sara~ Do you have any big plans for tonight...? :)

Anonymous said...

I will not say....LOL...Thomas is coaching and then playing soccer so I will most likely just watch him....and then plan something special this weekend.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Tom!

Michelle said...

happy belated bday Thomas.
hope you enjoyed your day off!
i also hope Sara did not make you spinach manicotti for your Bday dinner.

Lia said...

happy birthday tom!!!!!!!

LCHS 2013 said...

Happy Birthday, Tom! Hope it's a good one filled with many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Michelle- LOL....nice...bringing the manicotti up....oh it was such a terrible experience....I guess all I can do is keep trying...LOL...Lesson was learned...

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tom! Thanks for taking good care of Sara - she has been so much happier since meeting you!! Love, Aunt Marva (a/k/a Auntie Larvi)

Lia Leenstra said...

SARA - TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!

MISSING AND PRAYING FOR YOU!

LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

i just caught up on your life! love the new apartment...some FuN colors! and i love the blog on tom's birthday! we haven't seen you guys in forever! bruiser is getting so big! (: we will have to have a bbq!