Monday, August 11, 2008

Slacker Life

I do realize it's been FOREVER since I have last updated my blog....I am terrible. I have yet to take new pictures of the new car....it recently got TP'd.......and a mighty fine job they did....tied nice little knots around the door handles....and then of course it was misty that night....so it stuck oh so nicely to my car! I kinda laughed....keyword: kinda....not the most enjoyable thing to wake up and have to hurry to clean up so I wasn't late for work!

It has been a busy busy summer.....lots of birthday's....lots of catching up with old friends, lots of work...lots of everything really.....and now the newest....no internet at home.....which will hopefully get taken care of soon....

So anyway.....here I am.....telling you I am a slacker blogger....but I do plan on updating soon....

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Lia and Scott and the kids.....only what? 4 more days!!!!

Until next time.....Have a great day....

2 comments:

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

You're not a slacker at all compared to your mom and your sister Amy!! Love ya!! Auntie Larvi

denise said...

no comment! from a fellow slacker!