Ever have those times when your brain is so overloaded with thoughts and you just don't know what to do to get them out? I am having one of those times......I don't really want to vent it all out, I don't fully really want to talk about it all....but at the same time I want to let all these random thoughts out because I think I'd feel so much better....what's holding me back? I don't really know....so many things.....so many......I pray about them, I talk to God about them...I cry about them, I laugh about them....I giggle about them...
That's all I really have for right now.....sorry for the randomness..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A random BLOG post is better than none at all :) Just tell Buster. I bet he is a great listener. I know that Earle is :) ...and he never tells my secrets either!
Post a Comment