Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Everyone's Doing It

Everyone's Doing It is a common phrase we hear quite often.

Well that is what I am going to say today. Everyone's Doing it. Everyone's doing what, you say? Everyone is creating blogs these days. It's a good way to keep family and friends informed about what is going on in your life. Well as you can see I was pressured into creating my own blog. I mean practically all my sisters, including my mom have their own blogs. I was feeling a little left out. So what did I do? I went out, bought a new computer, went to my parents for the free wireless connection and hooked myself up with my very own blog. I finally feel included!

So what's going on in my life.......

I am working lots at Borisch Manufacturing as an Office Assistant. I will have been there 6 years on Monday. So pray that my annual review goes well next week. I enjoy my job. I am blessed!

I have my very own apartment and things are going well there. It gets lonely at times but for the most part it's nice to have my own place to just relax and figure things out.

Am I dating? Yes, but no details just yet. Taking it a day at a time and seeing where things go. I am happy and enjoying life and dating. It's a good feeling to have fun with someone else that makes you laugh, listens to you, and enjoys hanging out with you and doing some of the same things you like to do.

God has truly blessed me with a great support team of family and friends. I would not be where I am in life right now if it were not for them. They've been there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to, and a smile to get me through the day. I am ever so grateful for each and every one of them.

So with that being said.....I look forward to writing many more blog enteries, keeping you up to date on what's going on....with random thought and comments. I hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Yea - your first comment ever :) Looking forward to hear whats been keeping you busy since we never see you anymore!

Sara said...

Oh stop it! I need to get some pictures added on here so people can see me and read my blog.

Oh and the editor would like to make a correction. It should be entries and not enteries....

Lia said...

Another blog to be addicted to. Have Fun and glad you have joined us bloggers. You will soon be checking your blog every second to see who has commented - You'll go crazy.
Love you tons

Michelle said...

hello sassy. you better tell us all the good stuff about being a sassy 25 year old. I am now old therefore I don't remember.

Come over anytime to use my wireless!

Amy said...

hey sar bear...it's good to hear about what's going on your life as i haven't spoken to you since the cruise! anyway, i look forward to seeing you in june-
xoxo

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Way to go Sara - it's not always a bad thing to follow the crowd. It's just a great way to keep in touch with people! I'll be checking in on you regularly. Take care! Love you tons! Aunt Marva

joan b. said...

Hi, Sweet Sara! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :). It was great to read your first entry and you are right when you say you have a wonderful family! Hope it's okay that I've added your name to the list on my blog.
I love you!
Aunt Joan