This is the Sweet LiaI believe it's the I am mad at you but I don't want to be so you get the sassy look.
So after a week of feeling semi bad about posting a peaceful picture of my darling sister sleeping on the plane ride to our family cruise. I thought I would take a minute to let her know, that I will miss her tons!!You're an awesome sister and I am so happy and proud that you have such a great opportunity to do this. Don't miss me too much....I'll miss picking on you.....although some brilliant person invented blogs and the internet....so....we may be far apart but not far enough to dish out the sisterly love.



2 comments:
You still are in trouble - I have masterminded a great come back (well maybe). You are slowly digging your way out of it :) I will miss you tons also. LOVE YOU
I vote for the 'Sweet Lia' picture. I think she still owes you for the picture of her sleeping though. Love ya! Aunt Marva
Post a Comment