I have deleted every wedding picture from my computer. It was TIME! I am tired of going to find a nice picture to post and seeing 200 some wedding pictures looking at me. That was the old me.....now all I have to go is going to my parents and getting rid of the hard copies.....
This weekend I will be attending my first wedding.....and I am going to go with my chin up, a smile on my face.....and pray that God will be right on one side and Tom on the other....giving me all the encouragement and understanding I need....and I know they both will be because they have been.
The new me says good-bye to the past and welcomes the future with open arms. I am free as free can be....I am happy as happy can be.....I am blessed as blessed can be.
SO LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL...............Some of my most happiest times.....and there's much more to post.....Sending much Love.....




3 comments:
I'm glad to see this side of Sassy Sara! I'm glad that you're letting the baggage of "what's his name" go . . . especially in lieu of June being your yucky wedding month!
Cheers and bottoms up to new beginnings! Let June be the month of Fresh Starts!
Sara - way to go girl!! Laiya just got a new bracelet that says "live for today, dream of tomorrow, and let go of yesterday". Glad to hear you are letting go of yesterday!! Love, Aunti Larvi
stay tune for pictures from last night. :)
Post a Comment