I've been asked to write a blog on what makes me happy.....What a time for this question because lately it seems I've been a little sad, especially yesterday! Yesterday I had yet another session of therapy. Oh and what a session it was.....it was a hard one. We talked about Lia's move to Africa, about family, about my upcoming what would have been anniversary, about Tom, about life in general. I found it to be a hard session because as you can see it's full of so many different emotions....by the time I left there I was in tears....tears of happiness, tears of sadness, tears of grief.....and then last night.......I just broke down.....I couldn't stop the tears from coming.....they were neverending....and even now I feel as if I could cry....It's almost ridiculous. At least I laugh at how retarded it is. But sometimes....you just have to let it out..even in midst of all the crying God was there holding me....comforting me, I had support of my fellow GEMS leaders, and I had Tom's listening ear.....God sure has blessed me, wouldn't you say?
If I could ask one thing from my fellow bloggers, it would be that you would pray for me the next month with all the upcoming craziness. I will be attending my first wedding since the split, I will be saying goodbye to yet another sister, and so much more.....
So here's my list of what makes me Happy/Sad/Thankful....
I am Sad because:
1. Lia and Scott and the kids are moving to Africa
2. That Amy and Tristan and Stella live so far away
3. That my so called anniversary is coming up....even though I would never take Derek back or want to go back to my old life....just a sad day.....
4. I'm sad that Sonny is sick
5. I'm sad that sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.
I am Happy/Thankful because:
1. I am dating again
2. I am doing things that I've never done before
3. That I am independant
4. I am thankful for my family
5. I am thankful for my job
6. I am thankful that God died on the cross and forgave every one of my sins.
7. I am thankful for all my friends
I am thankful for so many things.....the list could go on and on....but for now I must go.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sara - you have so many things to be thankful for and you seem happier than I have seen you in a long time!
Sara - that was a free therapy session - just writing it all out! You have had to deal with some really hard things, but you've also been very blessed. I will be praying for you! Love, Aunt Larvi
SARA - I LOVE YOU - and like I said - you can come with me - (or visit). I will be praying for you - I know what it is like to have a lot going on and you feel overwhelmed with emotions - I am crying now - my emotions are a total roller coaster right now. You are not alone - I am only a phone call away
oh sara. it sounds like you have a lot more good things to focus on, as opposed to bad/sad. i understand it's hard for family members to be away; it's something i struggle with every day. but you really have a lot of great things going on right now. and i think you're probably in a better place than you've ever been before. you are becoming a much stronger, independent person and it doesn't always come easy. you are doing an amazing job of overcoming the obstacles in your life and it's something to be really proud of.
i'll see you in june...love you!
I'm sorry I'm on the list of things that make you sad. I'm bummed to be sick too, but, like you, God is teaching me a lot of things during this time. That's something to be thankful for.
I'll be praying for you . . . and know you can always cry on my shoulder . . . I'm not going anywhere!
Post a Comment