Monday, June 25, 2007

Life

Life sure has been insanely crazy and busy the last couple weeks!

Not much is really new.....Work is going great and extremely busy! We currently have 39 open positions. So as you can imagine, they keep me pretty busy. I am blessed to have a good job!

I've been spending time with my sister Lia, saying goodbyes, attending Shelly's wedding, hanging out with friends and of course Tom. I've had family dinners and graduation for Johnny and the list could just go on and on......

I just wanted to take a minute and ask for your prayers for the following things......

Pray for Lia and Scott and the kids as they get ready to leave on Wednesday. I believe their flight leaves at 3pm. Pray that the next couple days go smoothly. I know Lia is lacking in the sleep category. Pray for guidance.

Pray for the rest of us as we prepare to say our goodbye's for 6 months....It's not going to be easy. And as most of you already know I am not good with good-byes. I do not like them but I know I would regret not being there to see them off.......

Pray for Shelly and Kent. Pray that God will not only bless their marriage but bless them as they leave for their mission trip and as they also prepare to move out to Washington State.

Pray for Amy and Stella as they are getting ready to come to Michigan for a couple weeks. I believe they are due in tomorrow night around 9:30pm.

I think that is it for now. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer thus far....I know I am enjoying it.

1 comment:

shellbell said...

Thanks for the prayer request on our behalf, Sara - we really appreciate it and can feel the prayers! God is so good and, now that we are here in Guatemala, we are more able to see why God called us here in the first place. I hope Lia and Scott feel the same way in S. Africa. We are definitely praying for them and your family!
Love you lots,
Shelly