I am lacking in the updating my blog on a more regular basis.
Things have been a little crazy around my world.
I've been busy working.....So much going on right now. We just had our company pig roast that we (me and Lynette from work) have been planning for quite some time. It was a good time. It was nice that I got to enjoy some of it but not much. It was a big sucess (we estimate that about 500 people were there) and I will attach some photo's...Dan and Michelle and the kids were able to attend and from what I heard they had a good time.
Other things at work....well we are looking to hire about 150 people by January. So yeah that means....I am one busy girl. We are truly blessed with all the business but it can be overwheleming at times.
Tom is super great for all of you that wonder.....I know there are some out there. He's still treating me good ( I know my dad always needs to hear that) He's been just as busy as me. He coaches soccer and on the weekends keeps busy with pretty much everything. The man can't sit still. Reminds me of Scott Leenstra when he lived in Michigan. LOL. Tom and I had my parents and Johnny over last weekend for dinner and then we played Tribond. Tom as usual did all the cooking.....it was delightful and we enjoyed the time spent. We did finally relax a little on Sunday, watching football, which is not my favorite but I got a good, much needed nap out of it.
.
Enjoy the pictures of the Borisch Pig Roast
If you look closely in this picture you will see Dan and Michelle and Dewy :)
Well that is all I have for now.......thought you would all enjoy the update.

2 comments:
sounds like a fun time!
i hope you are doing well, Sara...miss you!
love,
Shelly
You must have done a great job of organizing all the fun, Sara!
Post a Comment