Friday, September 14, 2007

How did I do it???

So today I did one of the most dumbest things imaginable.

Most of you know that I do not enjoy mornings. Most mornings I tend to just sleep walk my way out the door, into the car, and then on to work.

So this morning. I am getting ready to head out the door, shut the lights out, put my shoes on and onward I go......

I get to work, walk in the back door, passed some people.....who are kind enough to say hi and I of course just mumble back and give the look of death....and then it hits me......I look down and this is what I see......





How did this happen, and how in the world did I not notice this? Different size heals even!!! Honestly......Oh what a Friday....All I can say is at least I have a good friend that was kind enough to bring me a new pair of shoes.....






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, Sara.
I did that once with two different shoes at church. You have a good friend to help you out.
love you.
mom

denise said...

You never were a morning person, but I don't think I ever knew you to leave the house with 2 different shoes on (I would have told you!)
Thanks for sharing your "dumbest thing imaginable"! Makes the rest of us feel better! Love you, Mom

Michelle said...

you need to put a sign on your door that says:

Sara,
check your shoes.
Love,
Sara

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL Michelle-
Oh memories.....Everyone always laughed at me for that....but hey I did always remember whatever it was I needed....but Mom never appreciated the same note on the door for multiple days at a time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say it sounds like a 'joan'.....funny though!

LCHS 2013 said...

That is hilarious! :) I did that before, too...only with 2 different sandals on my way to classes at Calvin. I think one was white and the other was black...now how did that happen??? :)
It reminds me of a moment I had in my Family Psych class this past Friday. We were talking about birth order...and I asked them a question about it and they all looked at me confused. I could not understand their confusion since we had been talking about it the last couple of days...and then they said, "You just said birth control!" I felt a little embarrassed. :)

denise said...

I love Chelle's comment! I remember all the sticky notes on the door signed that way! What a riot!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Sara, Sara - too cute! You must really sleep-walk your way out the door. You put a smile on my face!! Love ya! Auntie Larvi