Today marks one year to the new Sara Life.
It's been an interesting year full of struggles, new memories, changes, finding happiness, falling in love again, and celebrating finding out who I am and what I want in life.
Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I thought I would post the things that I am thankful for the past year.....
1. God is good and he has been with me all through out the struggles of the world.
2. I have an awesome family, that has been there for me no matter what. They have listened to me repeat feelings over and over again. They have let me be sad, cry, sob,smile. I wouldn't be where I am today without such a strong support group.
3. I've found true friends that have been there every step of the way.
4. I've moved out on my own. Big step for me. It was tough at first but I made it.
5. I've found a great guy. LOL...and I know he's reading this at some point so I will try not to be too crazy. But he's a great guy and yeah....I am pretty sure I love him. He's put up with me....cooked for me......complimented me......paid for me.....he talks....taught me things....but most importantly he's helped me find out who I am...
6. I've become stronger. I am a stronger person. I do not put up with crap.
7. I actually smile.
8. I am blessed.
9. I've learned a lot about life and about me. For instance.....I am now super sassy, I actually like games, I hate mornings, I like things organized, I am a nice, beautiful person. I enjoy every moment of life I have.
I wanted to take a minute to THANK all of you who have been there for me, guiding me, loving me, and praying for me. I would not be where I am without you. Please say a little prayer for me today.....Even though I am extremely thankful and extremely blessed, and extremely happy....there are parts of today that also make it a little bitter-sweet.
So here's to me. (LOL) Let's celebrate the birthday of my new life.
Love you all!!
It's been an interesting year full of struggles, new memories, changes, finding happiness, falling in love again, and celebrating finding out who I am and what I want in life.
Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I thought I would post the things that I am thankful for the past year.....
1. God is good and he has been with me all through out the struggles of the world.
2. I have an awesome family, that has been there for me no matter what. They have listened to me repeat feelings over and over again. They have let me be sad, cry, sob,smile. I wouldn't be where I am today without such a strong support group.
3. I've found true friends that have been there every step of the way.
4. I've moved out on my own. Big step for me. It was tough at first but I made it.
5. I've found a great guy. LOL...and I know he's reading this at some point so I will try not to be too crazy. But he's a great guy and yeah....I am pretty sure I love him. He's put up with me....cooked for me......complimented me......paid for me.....he talks....taught me things....but most importantly he's helped me find out who I am...
6. I've become stronger. I am a stronger person. I do not put up with crap.
7. I actually smile.
8. I am blessed.
9. I've learned a lot about life and about me. For instance.....I am now super sassy, I actually like games, I hate mornings, I like things organized, I am a nice, beautiful person. I enjoy every moment of life I have.
I wanted to take a minute to THANK all of you who have been there for me, guiding me, loving me, and praying for me. I would not be where I am without you. Please say a little prayer for me today.....Even though I am extremely thankful and extremely blessed, and extremely happy....there are parts of today that also make it a little bitter-sweet.
So here's to me. (LOL) Let's celebrate the birthday of my new life.
Love you all!!

9 comments:
Dear Sara.
You have come a long way!!! I am so proud of you. God is with you and will bless your "new" life.
You know I am always here for you.
I love you.
Mom
When I compare your list to what you might have said a year ago, it's so obvious you've come a long way! But I'm not sure it's a new Sara as much as the original Sara emerging as the strong, beautiful person she always was :) I love you and will say a prayer of thanks today for God's blessings in your life!
You deserve all the happiness you've found. We knew you'd come out stronger on the "other side" of all you've been through. God allows these difficulties to come into our lives to help make us stronger, better people. He never gives us more than we can handle, although at times we wonder, don't we?! You are so precious and we are so proud of you. Hope Tom realizes what a treasure you are! We have really enjoyed getting to know him. How refreshing that he talks and seems to enjoy being with the fam! Make sure you're always treated as a gift. We love you, Mom and Dad
It is so funny sara because I was going to put that exzct video on my blog. The reason being it is a "popular" song on the radio and stores lately!! The kids een know the words now! This song reminds me of Sonny and I singing it constantly when we were younger!
Sara you truely are amazing - you can make it through anything with God on your side!! It was hard to see you struggle in the beginning and I am happy to see all the blessings and happiness you have!! God is good and faithful!
Oh the spelling errors in my comment - Sorry. I know you'll understand what I am saying! LOL
Dear Sara,
Yes, we do learn alot through hard times, don't we?? So happy that you're doing so well. Love ya! Auntie Larvi
Where are the shopping trip pictures!! I miss you guys!! I hope the shopping trip was good and you had fun!!
Love you so much, Sara...I can't wait to see you in person and give you a HUGE hug. It makes me smile to know that you are finding happiness and peace...my heart is full of thankfulness on your behalf. I know it's been so difficult for you...and it has been amazing seeing (from afar) how God has been working and continues to work in your life.
Now who's the blogger slacker? Waiting for some news from you! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment