So I was tagged by my sister-in-law Michelle. (Thanks a million)
Here are the rules that I must post first.
The rules.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.
And my middle name, like Michelle's is Lynn without the "E".....
L = Extremely Loyal
Y = Year of Learning........Changes.........It's almost a year that my whole life changed (Oct 26) It definately changed for the better and a lot of lessons were learned and I am doing well....God is good.
N = Neater....... I like things organized and put in it's place these days, in previous times, I could have cared less......
N = Not good at this. I am so not good at these types of things. Doesn't help my middle name is a difficult one
So I get to tagged 4 people.....I pick One Day at a Time, The Church Lady, Ahora, and Me and my Boys......So have fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good job Sara, you are right, you are loyal. a great virtue to possess.
now, what else is going on in your life? more blog posts please.
I'm glad you said neater, but then again, anything would be an improvement over when you lived home! You are loyal and loving and I hope you find all the happiness you deserve! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment