Monday, June 9, 2008

FOR SALE

Anyone know of anyone looking for a newish car....I am selling mine....I will be listing it on craigslist and maybe putting it in the paper.....

2003 Hyundai Elantra GT 4 door Sedan
Color: Black

Has new brakes, new battery, and new front tires. Approx: 55,000 miles....runs great.... Has a moon roof..Remote Starter..Dual Front air bags...Front side air bags..Leather interior...CD player.....AM/FM radio....Rear spoiler...A/C..Power locks and windows..Cruise Control and gets about 27 miles per gallon and about 30 miles per gallon on the highway.

Selling for: $6,300 or best offer....
Kelly Blue Book says....$6440

Reason for selling: Looking for a new car.....and because of the memories of car (some of you know this reason).

I will post pictures as soon as I get some of the car...

If you know anyone interested email or call me....I can send some pictures via email. To look at sample pictures click here...and note that the only differences are my car is black and has a moon roof....

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Photos/2003_Hyundai_Elantra_2535_Private%20Party_Good.aspx?SelectionHistory=253526366495050099935true99916true99928true99928false&GalleryItemId=136203&Mileage=55000

1 comment:

joan b. said...

Hi, Sweet Sara - I don't know of anyone looking to buy a good, used car but just wanted to say 'hi' anyway:) Haven't seen you in a while....love you tons!
Auntie Joan