New question of the day....
Do I lease the Maxda 3 for 3 years or.....buy it????
I struggle...becuase there are pros and cons to both options. I don't drive that much so leasing wouldn't be too bad....and after 3 years....I hand it over and don't have to deal with selling it....downside....after 3 years...I have to find a new car....
My thought is if I lease I can take the extra money that I am saving and when the 3 years is up I can have a bigger down payment on the next car and get what I really want.
The car that I am getting left port yesterday and should be in by the end of the week if not tomorrow....so...I need to think fast!
Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
buy a good used car that still has warranty left.
Do not buy a new one - buy a year a two old one! Just my advice.
As much as i would have loved to take my sister's advice...it was cheaper for me to buy the new one then buy a year or tow old one with the discounts that they are offering right now and warranty wise.....
How about paying cash for a car.
Post a Comment