So I shall start off first with a lovely picture of Tom and I on Halloween. Every other year Tom's brother Tony and his wife Tonya host a halloween party.....This was my first time attending and also my first halloween party. It was a good time. Good memories made. I do not have many pictures through out the night because I didn't have my camera however...I do know that someone out there has a few pictures. Tom and I went as Vampires.
The next exciting happening of the weekend was we celebrated Buster and his brother Tippy's first birthday. As you can see in the pictures their cousins joined in for the celebration and they all had a good time. While I type this Buster is sleeping in his favorite chair. Here are a couple of pictures.
So there you have it....a few pictures of my weekend.....(I mainly updated my blog because Lynette told me to) I think she's the only one that reads my blog.......
Hope this finds everyone well...until next time.....have a great day.

6 comments:
Your make-up turned out nice. So did Tom's (so pretty) :)
I think we'll have to have a B-day party for Earle... what a fantastic idea... maybe Buster can come over for that?
I can't see the pictures - but just wanted to let you know I check your blog - NOW that I have internet again
I read it today. :-)
John H.
Of course I read your blog! By the way, lookin' hot as a vampire.
what a lovely pair of vampires! Glad you had fun and stayed out of trouble with those big teeth! Love you, Mom
I read your blog every once and a while.
Post a Comment