As for the rest of my family, I am not sure. We seem to all be slacking on updating our blogs on a regular basis.....
So this is to say, I am still alive. I've been sick.....I am tired......and work is insanly busy.....matter fact I could use a nice vacation..... We still have lots of openings. So if you know anyone looking for a job, let me know and I can get you a copy of our most current postings.
And this is in case you forgot what I looked like.
(this is me and Tom's sister Christina and sister-in-law Tonya)

3 comments:
Hi Sara,
Miss you at GEMS and at church! Glad to hear you are doing OK.
Nicole is looking for a job, so if you could email her the info that would be great. nrmiedema7@hotmail.com
Hang in there and get some rest!
Now I sound like a mom, wonder why?
Barb
Hey Barb-
Things are good here. I miss GEMS too sometimes.
I will email Nicole the openings.
I am glad you are still alive! we need to see you and Thomas (as Joy would call him) so very soon!
sending love!
Post a Comment