Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

So....after thinking and debating.....and thinking some more......











I've decided to go for the Mazda 6. The dealership is offering 0% for 60 mths or.....$2500 cash back..... It's a great price and a great car with good gas mileage. But when I arrived at the dealership....there were none to be found in Michigan.....so I decided...ok then I will look at the Mazda 3.....but....the price was/is the same as the 6 and the 6 is bigger and better....and I get more for the money.....










So I spent yesterday thinking about it....thinking about other options and what to do.....

Today I call the dealership up....ask if he can check just one more time....and well......there's 1 in Indiana that he might be able to get me.....so now I sit in waiting......and waiting........

How long must I wait? I need a car today......

1 comment:

MikeandLynette said...

So what is the news? Are you going with the 3 instead of the 6? Or are you going to wait it out?